- This event has passed.
Tigers vs Rangers
July 8 @ 1:10 pm - 4:10 pm EDT
Tigers vs Rangers
Sunday, July 8 vs. Texas Rangers at 1:10 p.m. Gates Open at 11:30 a.m.
- The Detroit Tigers have partnered with Planet Fitness to hold Strike Out Bullying at Comerica Park. A pre-game on-field ceremony will take place to encourage young fans and their families to take a pledge against bullying. Each ticket package purchased for this event will include a game ticket, a Detroit Tigers/Strike Out Bullying t-shirt and a donation to Defeat the Label. Defeat the Label is a Michigan based and internationally known non-profit organization dedicated to empowering students in classrooms around the globe. The organization’s programming is designed around empowering students to take a stand in their schools and communities and say, “Enough is enough, no more bullying in my school.”
- Fans who enter through Gate A will receive Strike Out Bullying Cheer Cards to take the pledge against bullying.
- As part of Chevy Youth Baseball Sunday Kids Day, all kids 14-and-under in attendance will have the opportunity to partake in free face painting, free rides on the carousel and ferris wheel and the opportunity to celebrate with the Tigers Party Patrol at the Brushfire Grill. Kids will also have the chance to run the bases following the game, courtesy of Aquafina, weather permitting.
- All kids 14-and-under will receive a Kids Pedometer Watch, courtesy of St. Joseph Mercy Health System.
- The first pitch will be thrown by 2018 Winter Olympic Big Air Snowboarding Silver Medalist Kyle Mack. Mack is a native of Royal Oak, MI.
- The national anthem and “God Bless America” will be performed by vocalist Rachel Miltimore.
Dates, times, opponents, games and events are subject to change. Please contact event organizers to confirm the latest information.