- This event has passed.
Tigers vs Red Sox
July 20, 2018 @ 7:10 pm - 10:00 pm EDT
Tigers vs Red Sox
Friday, July 20 vs. Boston Red Sox at 7:10 p.m. Gates Open at 5:30 p.m.
- The first 10,000 fans in attendance will receive a Floppy Hat, sponsored by National Coney Island.
- The first pitch will be thrown by four-time Olympian Erin Hamlin, who finished as a 2014 Winter Olympics Bronze Medalist in Women’s Luge. Her 2014 Bronze marked the first Olympic medal won by a U.S. athlete in a singles luge competition. Hamlin was honored by serving as U.S. flag bearer at the 2018 Olympics.
- The Tigers will host Central Michigan University Day on Friday, as part of the FOX Sports Detroit University Days. Each ticket package includes a Detroit Tigers/Central Michigan cap and a donation to the CMU Gold Scholarship Fund, which is a one-time only scholarship awarded to children and grandchildren of Central Michigan graduates.
- The Detroit Tigers Foundation 50/50 Charity Raffle continues at Comerica Park this season with all Friday and Saturday home games. The 50/50 raffle for this homestand will benefit The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, which is the world’s largest voluntary health agency dedicated to blood cancer. The 50/50 Charity Raffle program has raised more than $1.7 million for charity. New in 2018, credit cards are now welcomed for transactions of $20 or more.
- The national anthem will be performed by the Nu Pi Chapter of Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia at Central Michigan University.
- Friday Night Fireworks are presented by Pepsi and are weather permitting. Pepsi Pop Up to the Plate will take place on the field between the end of the game and the start of fireworks.
- Fans will receive a Dunham’s Coupon upon exiting the ballpark, following the game.
Dates, times, opponents, games and events are subject to change. Please contact event organizers to confirm the latest information.