- This event has passed.
Tigers vs Royals
September 23 @ 1:10 pm - 4:10 pm EDT
Tigers vs Royals – Final Home Game of the Season
Sunday, September 23 vs. Kansas City Royals at 1:10 p.m. Gates open at 11:30 a.m.
- Fans can celebrate MS Society Day at Comerica Park with a special ticket package that includes a game ticket, Detroit Tigers/MS Society Shirt and donation to the MS Society. MS affects over 18,000 people in the State of Michigan. This invisible disease does damage to the myelin in the central nervous system, and even to the nerve fibers themselves, which then interferes with the transmission of nerve signals between the brain and spinal cord and other parts of the body. This causes numerous and debilitating complications for persons afflicted with MS.
- All fans 14-and-under will receive a Kids Compression Sleeve upon entering the ballpark, presented by Planet Fitness.
- Retiring after 15 years as the public address voice of the Detroit Tigers, Bobb Vergiels will be honored during a pregame on-field ceremony.
- Ceremonial first pitches will be thrown by public address announcer Bobb Vergiels, and the Michigan Apple Queen, Emily Kropf.
- The national anthem will be performed by vocalist Dena Pruitt.
- As part of Chevy Youth Baseball Sunday Kids Day, all kids 14-and-under in attendance will have the opportunity to partake in free face painting, free rides on the carousel and ferris wheel and the opportunity to celebrate with the Tigers Party Patrol at the Big Cat Court. Kids will also have the chance to run the bases following the game, courtesy of Aquafina, weather permitting.
Dates, times, opponents, games and events are subject to change. Please contact event organizers to confirm the latest information.