- This event has passed.
Tigers vs Royals
September 21, 2018 @ 7:10 pm - 10:00 pm EDT
Tigers vs Royals
Friday, September 21 vs. Kansas City Royals at 7:10 p.m. Gates open at 5:30 p.m.
- Fans are able to purchase a special ticket package to Irish Heritage Night, which includes a game ticket, Detroit Tigers Irish Heritage Night hat and donation to the United Irish Societies. All fans in attendance will be treated to Irish music throughout the ballpark before the game, including the McSpillan Band at Big Cat Court, Bill Grogan’s Goat at Brushfire Grill and Michael O’Brien and the Distractions at Gate B.
- Ceremonial first pitches will be thrown by 1968 World Series Champion, Jon Warden, and Denny Mays, representing Irish Heritage Night.
- The national anthem will be performed by vocalist Caitlin LaBo, and the colors will be presented by the Ancient Order of Hibernians Rifles.
- The Detroit Tigers Foundation 50/50 Charity Raffle continues at Comerica Park this season with all Friday and Saturday home games. The 50/50 raffle for this homestand will benefit the American Red Cross. The 50/50 Charity Raffle program has raised more than $1.7 million for charity. New in 2018, credit cards are now welcomed for transactions of $20 or more. For further information on the 50/50 Charity Raffle, please visit tigers.com/5050.
- Friday Night Fireworks are presented by AMP, Pepsi and FOX Sports Detroit, and are weather permitting. Pepsi Pop Up to the Plate will take place on the field between the end of the game and the start of fireworks.
Dates, times, opponents, games and events are subject to change. Please contact event organizers to confirm the latest information.