- This event has passed.
Tigers vs Royals
September 22 @ 6:10 pm - 9:00 pm EDT
Tigers vs Royals
Saturday, September 22 vs. Kansas City Royals at 6:10 p.m. Gates open at 4:30 p.m.
- Fans can purchase the Arab American Night special ticket package, which includes a game ticket, a Saad Meats Sharifa Halal Knockwurst voucher presented by Saad Wholesale Meats, and a donation to Leaders Advancing and Helping Communities.
- The RISE Leadership Program will be featured in an on-field ceremony recognizing those who participated in the RISE Coaches Clinic Wednesday, August 8, at the Detroit Police Athletic League (PAL). The clinic is a part of a greater program developed by the Ross Initiative in Sports for Equality (RISE), designed to empower sports administrators, coaches and athletes to be leaders in discussing and addressing matters of racism, prejudice, diversity and inclusivity within their teams, schools and communities.
- The first 10,000 fans to enter the ballpark will receive a Tigers-themed Hawaiian shirt, presented by Visit Central Florida.
- There will be a special on-field pregame ceremony, during which the Tigers will salute the career of Victor Martinez.
- Ceremonial first pitches will be thrown by Matt Jonna, representing Albion College and Tigers fan Zack Raidev.
The Detroit Tigers host Arab American vs. the Kansas City Royals at Comerica Park. Metro Detroit is home to one of the largest Arab populations in the United States.
The LAHC empowers communities, one family at a time, by advancing the social, educational and economic well-being of Southeast Michigan residents. Tickets start as low as $25.00.
Additionally, the sausage voucher can be redeemed at Comerica Park; the Tigers are proud to feature a Halal Sausage for fans to purchase.
Dates, times, opponents, games and events are subject to change. Please contact event organizers to confirm the latest information.