Detroit Tigers Parking Map – OPENING DAY PARKING & TRAFFIC UPDATE
Fans Encouraged to Enter Comerica Park Early; Gates Open at 11:00 a.m.
As the 2018 season gets underway on Thursday, March 29, the Tigers have prepared this helpful information for fans attending Opening Day, and all games at Comerica Park.
- We encourage all guests to plan ahead and arrive early. While more than 8,000 spaces are available in and around Comerica Park and The District Detroit, we still expect most lots surrounding the ball park to fill early.
- Many spaces for guests with disabilities and season parking passes will be reserved in advance.
- We also recommend that guests utilize the various shuttles provided by local bars, restaurants and casinos.
- The Detroit Police Department have designated that both north and southbound curb lanes of John R. and Brush St. as “no parking.” Any vehicles parked in these areas could be ticketed and towed by Detroit police.
- Tigers gameday and event traffic patterns go into effect a minimum of three hours prior to start time.
Arriving to Comerica Park:
Eastbound Fisher approaching Woodward (to access lots east of Woodward including Tiger Garage, Lot 4 and 5):
- Take Fisher Service Drive East past Woodward:
- Turn Right into Tiger Garage or continue East to Brush St.
- Turn Right on to Brush St. to access lots 4 and 5
Guest can access lots 1 and 2 using the following:
- Take Fisher Service Drive to Park Ave. Turn Right
- Turn Left onto Elizabeth
- Cross Woodward and continue straight to lots 1 and 2
- Fans on Woodward will be able to turn left/right onto Elizabeth from Woodward Ave.
Leaving Comerica Park:
- Vehicles on Woodward will not be able to turn left/right on to the Eastbound Service Drive.
- We encourage those fans parked east of Woodward to take John R. and Brush St. north to Mack Ave. Turn right to access I-75 North and South and connect to all other major freeways from there.
- The Madison Avenue ramp will also be open for those fans parked south of Comerica Park.
Fans parked west of Woodward Avenue are encouraged to take the following:
- Cass and Clifford north to I-75 (Fisher) Service Drive, turn Right to get to I-75 North and I-94
- Take Grand River North to the Lodge Freeway (M-10) to reach I-94 and I-75
- Take the I-75 Service Drive West to access I-75 South, I-96 and I-94
Closest parking lots to Comerica Park
61 East Elizabeth – Front of Comerica Park off Woodward
90 E. Fisher – The D Garage along First Base line
250 E. Fisher – Tigers Garage along Third Base line
LOT 4 – 489 E Montcalm
LOT 5 – 2354 Brush
850 Witherell – Main Entrance
Next closest parking lots to Comerica Park
Fox Garage 50 W. Montcalm
151 W Adams
143 W Montcalm
117 W Columbia
215 W Elisabeth
205 W Adams
240 W Adams
405 W Fisher
These parking lots are closer to Little Caesars Arena
510 W. Fisher
Little Caesars Arena Parking garage
Henry W. garage