Red Bull GRC 2016 Schedule to be broadcast on Red Bull TV.
Launching with the start of the Red Bull GRC 2016 schedule in Phoenix in May, fans will be able to watch coverage from ten Red Bull GRC events which will be available worldwide on www.redbull.tv or via the Red Bull TV application on any of your favorite devices.
“The ability to bring Red Bull GRC to our fans worldwide via a no-authentication-needed digital platform is huge,” says Colin Dyne, CEO Red Bull GRC. “Our core audience is always looking for the most convenient way to access content, whether on television, online or via their mobile devices. Red Bull TV offers our fans another opportunity.”
The shows will run 90 minutes each, with 14 cameras covering all the high-octane action and excitement of each race. A dedicated broadcast team will focus on in-depth features and storytelling for the pre-race show, led by racing legend Ricky Johnson. Johnson will use his vast racing knowledge to go behind the scenes of pit row to bring the viewer closer to the technology, the race teams and the drivers that make Red Bull GRC one of the fastest growing motorsport series in the world. The shows will be available on demand for up to three months from their original airdate.
Red Bull GRC 2016 Schedule
- Phoenix, AZ: May 21 at 4:00 pm ET
- Phoenix, AZ: May 22 at 5:30 pm ET
- Dallas, TX: June 4 at 3:00 pm ET
- Daytona, FL: June 19 at 3:30 pm ET
- The Base: July 3 at 5:30 pm ET
- Washington, D.C.: July 30 at 3:30 ET
- Atlantic City, NJ: August 28 at 2:30 pm ET
- Seattle, WA: September 18 at 2:00 pm ET
- Los Angeles, CA: October 8 at 7:30 pm ET
- Los Angeles, CA: October 9 at 6:30 pm ET