Windsor Spitfires Teddy Bear Toss Policy
Please see below OHL policies for our Teddy Bear Toss game happening this Sunday at the WFCU Centre.
Teddy Bear Toss will occur following the first Spitfire goal.
If the goal is scored with 2 Minutes or less in the first or second period, the following will occur:
- Intermission will begin – Game Clock Time is on hold
- Teddy Bears will be cleared from the ice surface
- Upon the ice surface being cleared our regular 17-minute intermission will commence
- The remaining time from the period before (first or second) will be played at the start of the next period (second or third)
- Upon completion of the remaining period time there will be a 1-minute break, teams will switch sides and the next period will begin
If the goal does not occur by the 10-minute mark in the third period, the following will occur:
• A PA Announcement during play will occur directing fans that the toss will happen at the next TV Timeout and we will cue them to toss