New Slate of Recreational Programs for Kids of all ages is Coming to Harrow Centre
After conducting a survey of parents and guardians of children who participated in the winter programs in Harrow, Town staff noted a demand for new offerings.
“We had a great response from those parents and guardians and we’re excited to be able to provide a brand new line-up of programs in Harrow Centre,” says Jason Jolicoeur, Assistant Manager of Programs.
Parents and guardians will be able to choose from two program streams for their kids.
The Sports Stream will be hosted on Monday nights at St. Anthony Catholic Elementary School (166 Centre Street West) from April 9 to June 11 (no program on May 21):
- Parent and Tot Soccer (ages 2-4 with parent) – 6:00-6:30pm, $40/9 classes
- Indoor Soccer (ages 6-10) – 6:30-7:15pm, $50/9 classes
- Youth Basketball (ages 8-12) – 7:15-8:00pm, $50/9 classes
- Dodgeball (ages 6-10) – 8:00-8:45pm, $50/9 classes
The Creative Stream will be hosted on Thursday nights at the Harrow and Colchester South Recreation Complex (243 McAffee Street) from April 12 to June 7:
- Little Picassos (ages 2-4 with parent) – 5:15-5:45pm, $40/9 classes
- Get Messy (ages 3-5) – 5:45pm-6:15, $45/9 classes
- Dancing Kids Level 1 (ages 3-5) – 6:15-6:45pm, $45/9 classes
- Dancing Kids Level 2 (ages 4-6) – 6:45-7:30pm, $50/9 classes
- Art Attack (ages 6-12) – 7:30-8:30pm, $55/9 classes
Parents and guardians can register their kids online at www.essexconnect.ca or by calling 519-776-8992.
Plus, save 15% on the program registration with the coupon code HARROW15.