INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONS CUP KICKS OFF WEDNESDAY IN HISTORIC FIRST-EVER SOCCER MATCH AT COMERICA PARK
Global powerhouses AS Roma and Paris-Saint Germain F.C. will meet in the first-ever professional soccer match at Comerica Park in the heart of The District Detroit, Wednesday, July 19 at 8:00 p.m. This match will launch the highly competitive International Champions Cup tournament.
Tickets, starting at $25 are available at the Comerica Park box office.
Fans are encouraged to arrive early to par take in pre-game festivities in Columbia Plaza that start at 4:00 p.m.
GATES OPEN AT 6:30 P.M., SUITES AND HOSPITALITY OPEN AT 6:00 P.M.
Permitted Items (after inspection) in Comerica Park for soccer match:
- all bags, purses, and backpacks are subject to security inspection
- bags smaller than 16″ x 16″ x 8″ (including soft sided coolers, backpacks and diaper bags, bags cannot have a rigid interior or exterior frame)
- cameras still and video (tri-, uni-, or mono- pods are prohibited)
- drink boxes, if you have children in your party or for medical needs
- factory sealed clear bottles of unflavored water
- flags (not attached to flag poles) less than 3’ by 5’
- Individual portion sized food or snacks (outside food is not allowed into the suites)
- plastic baby bottles if you have a child in your party
- seat cushions
- small radios
- strollers (umbrella-type that folds up and will fit underneath the seat, large strollers may be checked at Guest Services)
- umbrellas (large golf umbrellas and umbrellas with metal tips are strongly discouraged)