PISTONS UPDATE OCTOBER 30 2017
• The Detroit Pistons (5-2) rank first in the Eastern Conference and first in the Central Division.
• The Pistons defeated the L.A. Clippers and Golden State Warriors in a road back-to-back set, the first team to
defeat both teams on a back-to-back set since San Antonio in November of 2014.
• Detroit’s win over the Golden State Warriors on the second game of a back-to-back was the Warriors first loss on the second leg of a back-to- back since Boston’s second game back-to-back win in April of 2016. Golden State went 16-0 against teams on the second leg of a back-to- back last season.
• The Pistons forced a season-high 26 turnovers, including a season-high 16 steals, which led to 33 points against Golden State.
• Avery Bradley (23 points), Reggie Jackson (22 points) and Ish Smith (16 points) each scored a season-high in points at Golden State (10/29).
• Andre Drummond is averaging 16.7 rebounds in his last three games, including a season-high 18 rebounds at Golden State (10/29).
• Reggie Jackson recorded his 5,000th career point at L.A. Clippers (10/28).
• Tobias Harris scored 25-plus points in three of the first five games this season, the first Pistons player to do so since Ben Gordon (2009-10).
Detroit Pistons schedule